Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Night of the (Sleepless) Lepus


Thank you to all of you who sent me concerned e-mails, but I can assure you that Kumo hasn't killed me. Though, tomorrow morning I might wish she had.

It is 3:51 a.m. and I can't sleep. I have class at 8:30 a.m.

Bleah.


So I'm up surfing the web, which is always interesting at 4 a.m., because things you normally wouldn't find especially funny are suddenly hysterical, (for instance, this video and it's sequel. Though they're pretty clever, so we'll see if they're still funny tomorrow afternoon.) and you can't laugh out loud at them for fear of waking up the whole house.

Not like most of the whole house isn't up. Wendy can't sleep either, and when she can't sleep neither can her dogs. And I think the coyotes howling outside have woken up Voltaire, and of course that has woken up the puppies.

Kumo, however, is snoring quietly downstairs.

I'm glad someone is sleeping, even if it isn't me.

No comments:

Post a Comment