Thursday, August 10, 2006

Lazy Day Off

Thursdays are my day off of school. It's kind of nice having a weekday off, since it makes shopping and everything so much easier than it is on the weekends. But today, I just haven't felt like leaving the house. Kumo has been doing her ninja practice downstairs for most of the morning.


She's working with a video called "So You Want to Be a Ninja." I guess she's learned a lot. She makes a lot of fierce noises while she's following along with it, anyway. She says it's a great instructional video, and she's a ninja, so she would know.

While Kumo was doing that, Mandi called and asked if she could come by and see the puppies. We've been hanging out oohing and aahing over puppies, which has been fun. It's always good to see Mandi.

So it's really just been a lazy day, hanging around the house. Eventually I'll do some homework, maybe watch a movie or something. Everyone's been telling me that I HAVE to see "Greg the Bunny" (for obvious reasons, I suppose) so I ordered the DVD and it came yesterday. So maybe I'll watch that.

It's a lazy day, which requires no planning at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment