Sunday, August 20, 2006

Cow Spotting

Shortly after my deciding that my Saturday was completely pointless, my cousin Marigold called and she and her friend, came over to see the puppies, which was great.

While they were here, they mentioned that they were going to finish out the cow hunt they had started a couple of weeks before, stalking the cows of Cow Parade 2006, and while I'm not all that fascinated with cows, I decided to go.

It was GREAT! Some of these cows are incredible art. I recommend cow spotting to anyone with a day to kill. They're free. They're easily accessible (if you know where to look, we must've walked the airport for 45 min looking for the three there). And they're cool. They're on display until October 18th, and well worth checking out. The following pictures are not in any kind of order, just some of my favorite cows.





On the drive home, I fell asleep in Wendy's hat again. I blame the hat. Seriously.

It had been raining off and on all day (though we managed to stay remarkably dry in all of our cow spotting), but when we got home, there was a huge rainbow. And apparently Wendy thinks she's funny, because she snapped this picture while carrying me (still sleeping) in from the car.

Ha, ha. Witty humans.

All in all, a great day. And really, I highly recommend cow spotting! Check them out before they're gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment