Sunday, November 26, 2006

O Christmas Tree, O Christmas Tree..

Thanksgiving was quiet and uneventful, in spite of the frisky turkey in the previous entry.

It's been a nice weekend. We haven't done a whole lot. Finding interesting sites while web surfing - ( like Where the Hell Is Matt?) We got caught up on laundry. Exciting things like that.

Tonight, Kumo, Rabbit and I decorated our tree.

And afterwards, Rabbit and I just hung out, snuggling by the light of the tree.

I had almost dozed off... when I suddenly heard that unmistakable "camera-warming-up" sound.

And I guess I don't mind. I don't have a lot of pictures of Rabbit and I together. But I wish I hadn't opened my eyes and looked right at Wendy... and her flash.


The tree looks great, and I think everyone had a good time (including the dogs, who I now see were savaging a Santa ornament while I was being blinded. So no presents for them. Pretty sure chewing up a Santa lands you right smack on the "naughty" list.)

I do love the holidays. :)

Next on the list: Shopping for stuff to put UNDER the tree!

No comments:

Post a Comment