Wednesday, November 1, 2006

The Bunny's Back

So, here is it, November 1st. I can just hear you asking, "Golly, Gage, what have you been up to?"

Well, I been writing a lot, though I doubt I'll be participating in NaNoWrMo, since it's mostly not really very good. I haven't kept up my photoblog like I wanted to, either. But I'll get back to it. You'll see. :)

Kumo kept one of the puppies, one of the boys, who she's named Tsume (soomay). We got both Tsume and Voltaire fixed, so NO MORE PUPPIES. This is a good thing.

Turns out, my girlfriend, Rabbit really has a way with dogs. We've been affectionately calling her "The Dog Whisperer". So she and I have been doing a lot of dog training work with the three dogs (Rabbit also has a dog, named Rex) instead of hiring Shirley. She was great, but it's a lot cheaper to do it ourselves. The dogs are doing great, though I think Kumo is a little dissapointed in the lacking ninja potential of Tsume.

Rabbit, Wendy and I were in a serious car wreck. Wendy's beloved van, that she called Hami, is completely trashed, but we're all okay. Rabbit was really upset by the whole thing, and I find myself wondering if she'll be leaving the house again... ever. This is us snuggling at the tow truck place. We were on our way to a Halloween party - we don't always dress like pirates. :)


Even though we missed THAT party, Rabbit and I went to a Halloween party last night, which ROCKED. It was easier to get to, and didn't even involve a car ride, since it ended up being held at MY house. Mandi bear and her husband Jake were throwing it, but then something came up with their house, and Kumo volunteered OUR house... again.


At the party I met the most interesting lady. Her name is Syri and she works as a professional muse. Seriously. She said she thought she could help me with this webpage, and getting back into writing on the blog, which would be GREAT! She gave me her card, and I'll give her a call tomorrow after I'm out of school. I'm pretty excited. She made a great Bat Girl. I'm sure she's a great muse too!


I helped my detective friend, Ash, locate a missing stuffie. And it was GREAT! Though I don't think I'm cut out for detective work.

All in all, things are good. I'll post more Halloween party photos in the next few days. It's good to be back. I missed blogging. So here's to being back! Happy November, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment