Monday, January 1, 2007

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

Well, Wendy and I did not go out for live music tonight. We were both a little afraid of whether we could get out of the driveway or not. So it's been a quiet, contemplative night for me.

Tomorrow begins the reclaiming of the bachelor bunny den. Wish me luck with that.

I guess I should have a resolution, but I don't. I like Wendy's idea of just having goals. So I have a goal -

I will finish my 100 themes photo project in the year 2007.

Okay, and I will update my blog at least twice a week - Every Tuesday and Friday. I will. I don't promise it will be interesting. Just updated.

So, now it's just after midnight. There are fireworks going off, but strangely the two dogs are sleeping through them, blissfully unaware that another year has gone by. Good for them. Happy New Year little sleeping doggies.

Welcome 2007!

Happy New Year everyone!!!

- Gage

No comments:

Post a Comment