Thursday, December 28, 2006

Out for Dinner With Mal

Mal and I went to dinner at Pappadeaux last night. VERY yummy seafood place.

I didn't want to go out. I wasn't feeling very social, or hungry, or much like watching adorable happy holiday couples feeding each other shrimp. But Mal really wanted to go. And he said it would make me feel better.

He was right.

I do feel better.

And I have yummy leftover shrimp to eat while I watch this NEW blizzard blow in.

It's always good to see Mal. He had some other visiting to do, so I think this is going to be my only adventure with him this time around. Well... assuming he can actually get out of the airport for his flight on Saturday.

If not, you can always come back and stay here as long as you want, Mal! I'd even share my leftover shrimp!

No comments:

Post a Comment