Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Back to School

Christmas break is over, and it's back to school.


This is my last quarter, Wendy's too. After this, we're officially massage therapists.

Today was the first day of business class, which is taught by a very nifty guy named Jerry. Mostly it seems like it's going to be guest speakers, starting today. Our first speaker was Dennis Simpson, the guy who started and owns the Colorado School of Healing Arts.

Nice guy. Great talk. Dennis made me think about a lot of things I hadn't thought about before. And he ended his talk with "Row, row, row your boat."


Not as a song. As advice.


Strangely enough, after listening to him speak, I would have to say that it IS advice. Good advice at that.

I'm glad I got to meet him. I think he was glad he got to meet me too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment