Tuesday, January 2, 2007

Return of the Couch

Yes, she is a huge goofball, (ninja goofball, mind you) But there are times I think I have the best sister in the world.

I told Kumo that I was going to try rearranging stuff back the way it was, and she said that seemed like a good idea, but didn't say anything else about it.

I was a busy bunny today, lots of errands to run, and when I got back home I found this in my office -


I think the dogs were just as bewildered by it as I was. Though chose not to express my bewilderment through furious sniffing, leaving that to them instead.

Kumo said that she'd been calling couch places all day, and finally tracked one down that looked like my old couch. What a sweetie. And she used the big monster couch that was in my library as a trade in.

So, up next... my comfy chair returns to the library.

It's starting to feel more like home already.

No comments:

Post a Comment