Friday, January 5, 2007

Onions Have Layers!

I was tagged by Handsome Bear with this little layer meme!

Layer ONE - On the Outside
Name: N. Gage Ment
Birth Date: April 13th
Current Status: Single
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Righty or Lefty: Right pawed.
Zodiac Sign: Aries

Layer TWO - On the inside
Your Heritage: Mutt American Bunny
Your Fears: Dying alone and unloved in a thrift store.
Your Weaknesses: Hot chocolate
Your Perfect Pizza: Veggie Lovers

Layer THREE - Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your thoughts first waking up: This morning - "It's snowing AGAIN?"
Your Bedtime: Around 9 - 10 p.m.
Your most missed memory: Meeting Rabbit for the first time

Layer FOUR - Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Pepsi.
McDonald’s or Burger King: McDonald’s
Adidas or Nike: I don't wear shoes
Lipton tea or Nestea: Any kind of tea, especially Earl Gray
Chocolate or vanilla: Vanilla
Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee, sweet flavored coffee

Layer FIVE - Bad Habits
Do you Smoke: Only when on fire.
Curse: Not often

Layer SIX - In the Past Month
Drank alcohol: Nope, not since the Margarita Incident
Gone to the mall: Nope. Never during December, when they change the spelling from "mall" to "maul".
Been on stage: Yes. I was on stage at the Hangface concert at the Universal Lending Pavilion in Denver. Unfortunately my hard drive died and I lost all the pictures. :(
Eaten sushi: Mmmm...yes, though I can never remember what the kind I like is.
Dyed your hair: Nope.

Layer SEVEN - Have You Ever?
Played a stripping game: Pretty pointless, I don't often wear clothes.
Changed who you were to fit in: No, I have the best friends in the world, who all accept me for exactly who I am.

Layer EIGHT
Age you’re hoping to be married: I thought it might be this spring... but I was wrong.

Layer NINE - In a Girl/Guy
Best eye colour: Blue
Best hair colour: I liked blonde more than I thought I would
Short or long hair: Long
(though none of this is important, really. It's what's inside that matters)

Layer TEN - What Were You Doing
1 minute ago: Wondering what the heck I was going to do for a blog entry and pondering if saying I would update every Tuesday and Friday was really a good idea.
1 hour ago: Drinking my first morning coffee
4.5 hours ago: Sleeping
1 month ago: Trimming a Christmas tree, getting ready for Christmas, being the happiest bunny alive.
1 year ago: Not sure, but probably being really glad Christmas was over (I usually am).

Layer ELEVEN - Finish the sentence
I love: days that it's not snowing
I feel: like sitting around in my bunny slippers and drinking hot cocoa all day
I hate: feeling lonely
I hide: what Voltaire and Tsume did to Kumo's motorcycle boots
I miss: Rabbit, and I hope she's okay
I need: to quit whining and get back on track

Layer TWELVE - Tag 5 people
I tag Mal, Marigold, Osgood, Billy and Marmie!!

P.S. My comfy chair is back in the library!!

No comments:

Post a Comment