Friday, August 24, 2007

Gage's Pacific Northwest Adventure - Pt 10

Day four was a pretty big deal, because Wendy was finally going to get to see the ocean. But for all that, everyone but me seemed to start out with all the energy and pep of wet noodles.


Since everyone else was moving kind of slow, I took my camera out to the backyard, and took some pictures of just what a backyard in Washington is like.

Which is very...

...very...
... different...

... from MY backyard in Colorado.


One big difference - I have never met a slug in my own back yard. This little guy was quite willing to have his picture taken, but not especially interested in chatting. (shrug)

Something about the call of "Hey! There's a slug! Come look you guys!" seemed to have the effect of driving the girls to want to leave, and off we went, on our way to show Wendy the ocean!

No comments:

Post a Comment