Wednesday, December 27, 2006

What I Got for Christmas

For Christmas, I got dumped.

Well, everyone is saying it was really a mutual thing. And I guess it was.

If mutual is her saying "I need space" and my saying "Um, okay."

After Rabbit left, Kumo assurred me that she would ALWAYS be here.

Oh, good.

So I've been trying to figure out how to post about this, and Syri, my muse, has really been encouraging me to write about it. But I figure nobody wants to hear the whining of a newly single bunny, so I've been dragging my paws and not posting. But now you know.

Good things about the holiday - Wendy got me a bunch of cool books, I got Wendy a couple of books I know she really wanted. I did finally get a bed (Rabbit got it for me, so I need to decide what I want to do about that. Any of you who have ever been dumped, but who got a big present right before, from the dumper, will understand my dilemma). Mal and his girlfriend, Serenity, are in town. It's been great hanging out with Mal again.

Wendy and I have been talking a lot, and I hadn't realized how much I'd lost touch with her while I was involved with Rabbit.

I lost touch with a lot of things.

So in the end, maybe it's all for the best. I start 2007 as a bachelor bunny, and I kind of like that. Wendy says that if there's not a blizzard, we'll go catch some live music on New Years Eve, and I think that would be great. Having a girlfriend who didn't leave the house, well... yeah. I haven't gotten out much either.

So 2007, here we come. A sadder, but wiser bunny, back out in the world.

Yeah, it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment