Monday, June 4, 2007

Gage's Pacific Northwest Adventure - Pt 3

So off we went to dinner.

Some parts of Washington reminded me of Colorado.

And some parts (like all the flowers EVERYWHERE) were very different from Colorado.

Miranda came along, and seemed pretty subdued. She was very quiet.

And didn't even ask if she could use me as some kind of weird beast of burden. (harumph)

I think Miranda could tell that I still wasn't happy with her, and so she stayed in the car, and missed out on seeing the beautiful stained glass in the bar of Gustav's.

Because of our pact concerning alcohol (after the Margarita Incident we determined she couldn't drink anything larger than me, and I couldn't drink anything larger than my head) Wendy and I split a beer, and still ended up making LadyDragonfly drink most of it.


Dinner was fabulous (nummy German food). It was a great way to end day one, and get all settled in and prepared for day two of my adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment