Saturday, June 2, 2007

Gage's Pacific Northwest Adventure - Pt 2

So, as I said we started out our adventure with a nap.

It was a pretty peaceful snooze, I must say. Until... I thought I heard a voice.

A quiet (yet persistent) little voice, calling my name.

I wasn't sure if I was just dreaming, or if I really WAS hearing someone calling me. It didn't sound like Wendy. And looking around, I saw...

HER! That Pixie! That horse thief, Miranda, who took over my basement!

I was a bit startled.

And not thrilled to find out that she'd stowed away in Wendy's backpack and we'd be stuck with her for the duration of the trip. Wendy refused to put her in a box and mail her home (I thought it was a reasonable solution), though she wasn't particularly pleased with the little stowaway either.

So my "Pixie Free" trip was not to be nearly so pixie free as I would've liked. Well, nothing's perfect I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment