Saturday, September 23, 2006

Weirdness at the Writers' Group

Apparently weirdness is just a theme to my life at the moment.

I finally managed to get to the writer's group, which was great. I missed everyone. Cat (who is now a homeless wanderer. At least SHE doesn't want to live with me.) was there, and Antigone came. I finally got to meet Ultraviolent Bloodhorn, which was very cool. And (no longer surprising), Miranda was there too.

It was really strange, because I was reading on Wendy's laptop, and suddenly turned and there she was.

With an armchair.

I didn't even ask.

What does it say about my recent life that THAT wasn't even the weird part.

Antigone wandered over near Miranda's chair, at which point Miranda jumped off of her chair, raised her hand, and stared Antigone hard in the face. In a strange voice she said to her something along the lines of "Shadow and shade, lies and darkness, he doesn't know you... but I see you." Miranda then turned her back and walked away from her.


Just plain weird.

No comments:

Post a Comment