Saturday, September 30, 2006

Day At The Park With Ivy

Kumo told me that Ivy had a "Teacher In-Service" day, so she was out of school all day Friday. Her Mom, instead of getting the day off, asked Kumo if she could baby sit all day, and of course she said "Yeah!"

Ivy came over about 8:30 a.m. and we started discussing all the things we could do with her day out of school. Ideas thrown out were the zoo, the museum, butterfly pavilion, all kinds of things. And the two of them discussed, and discussed and discussed.

It got to be lunchtime, so I wandered out and got some fast food for everyone. When I came back, they were still discussing.

At about 2:30 they were still discussing all the things we could do, and I pointed out that Ivy's mom would be there to pick her up in about three hours, thus limiting what we could do by a lot. Kumo was out of ideas. Ivy was bored. I suggested the park. I keep driving by and I think it's really pretty, though I've never visited, so that was where we ended up going.

The scenery was BEAUTIFUL!

No comments:

Post a Comment