Saturday, September 30, 2006

Giving Myself a Month Off


It's the end of September. October 1st is tomorrow, and I have decided to give myself the entire month of October off from blogging.

My detective friend Ash just got into town, and wow is it great to see him! Rabbit is staying with Kumo and I. Kumo... well, I doubt Kumo is ever going anywhere. Miranda has taken over my basement. School starts Tuesday. Things here are crowded, and busy, and wonderful. But I think for a month I'm going to just live my life and not blog about it.

If there's a Halloween party for stuffed animals, it won't be at my house. I'm just not up for holding a party (though I'd attend one, if someone else wanted to host one). Sorry.

While I'm gone, I'll be letting friends and family do guest blog entries, so this blog won't just sit blank for a whole month. Ash has offered to do a couple entries about lost stuffies he's found, and things he's done. Kumo has offered to do a couple entries. Even Rabbit might do a blog entry. So we'll see. It just won't be ME doing a blog entry until November 1st.

Have a great October! See you in November!

No comments:

Post a Comment