Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Puppy Monsters and a Visiting Wild Rabbit

Finals are over. School is done for a whole week and a half, and I couldn't be happier. I could use a break. I aced everything, and now I'm halfway to being a massage therapist, which is pretty nifty.

In one more week and the puppies are out of here. This is GREAT news, because I'm not 100% sure they can get any bigger and still fit in my house.


They're pretty cute, but I'll be glad to see them go. I think Kumo will too, since they've taken to sleeping with her at night, mostly on her head.

Out of the blue, I got a letter from a dear friend of mine, that I haven't seen in over a year. Her name is Rabbit, and she's one of my favorite people in the universe. Rabbit's had a tough time of it, but her story isn't for me to tell. I'm just glad she's okay.

Anyway, she's coming to visit, and I am so excited! Hardly anyone got to meet her, she was kind of shy, and hopefully she'll get to meet people this time around.

Here's me and Rabbit nearly 2 years ago. Isn't she pretty?

I'm really excited that she's coming, though I have no idea where she'll sleep. But we'll figure it out when she gets here.

My house has suddenly gotten very crowded, but I don't mind so much. It'll be really great to see Rabbit. I've missed her a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment