Monday, April 14, 2008

Two Year Anniversary

Wendy and I went out to celebrate our two year anniversary last night.

It was a pretty simple celebration, but it made me happy. Two years. Who would've thought?

We went for Mexican food (but no margaritas this time *shudder*).

It was delicious.


Though, Wendy wasn't very hungry so I valiantly offered to eat all the fried ice cream.

I'm noble like that.

Anyway, it wasn't renewing vows or anything as formal as that, but we did promise each other to travel more and to remain companions. I promised to be less of a home bunny (I'm a bunny, we live in burrows and only come out to eat. What can I say?) and she promised to take me more places and to go more places herself (I pointed out that it is indeed difficult to be a travel bunny if your companion never travels.)

And already helping with our fresh travel beginning, I'm going to start going to class with her again. We talked about it, and I think I could learn to do reflexology, which is the class Wendy is starting this evening. Feet are smallish, compared to a whole human, they're not very big at all! And stuffies have feet too! So even though massage therapy didn't work out for me, I think reflexology just might. We'll have to see. Either way, I promise to let you know how it goes.

All in all, a lovely two year anniversary, and here's to many more!

No comments:

Post a Comment