Thursday, April 17, 2008

The Reflex

Well, reflexology actually (though now you have the Duran Duran song going through your head, don't you?)


Wendy and I had our first reflexology class Monday night.

Spiffy classroom, in a different part of CSHA (Colorado School of Healing Arts) than we've been in before. Class starts at six so...


Wendy, of course, got us there about 40 minutes early.

It's a known bug. She's ALWAYS early.

She said we could kill some time by wandering next door to the gas station and getting a snack and some bottled water.


Which killed approximately ten minutes.


So we investigated the room. I have no idea what these things are for, something for the spa program.

I am allergic to spas. At least Miranda's spa. Wendy finds this funny.

Eventually, class started. The teacher is really nifty, and I think this subject is fascinating. Most stuffies have feet, so I can do stuffie reflexology! Wendy and I are going to be trade partners too (we have to do two labs a week), so that'll be great.


The book is clear and easy to understand. The homework is pretty easy and...

The visual aids for the class make things pretty simple. If a bit odd.

Next class is Monday. I'll let you know how homework and stuff goes. So far, so good, though. And it's good to be back in school.

I kind of missed it. Sort of.

No comments:

Post a Comment