Sunday, February 18, 2007

Gamer Bunny at Genghis Con - Pt 3 (The End)

Final day of the convention, and I decided that I should get Elizabeth a little something for being such a major sweetie.

I looked around a little bit while people were getting their booths open in the morning, but since she's not a gamer, I didn't really find anything appropriate, and finally Tom pointed out a pretty little silver, chain mail bracelet, and I thought that might be just the thing.

I left the bracelet and a card on the chair behind their booth, and went on to work.

Well, really... I went back to reading the game book behind a chair. Wendy called me a worthless sales bunny and didn't get me ANYTHING when she picked out her trade stuff for working the booth! (harumph!) Ah well. When my Dravani crew suck the life out of her sad little CSO crew... well, we'll just see about worthless!

Turns out, when Simon games, he plays the Dravani too! So he gave me an extra figure that is way awesome! Thanks Simon!!

Elizabeth finally came down to the dealers' room and saw her present and her card. I was hiding in Wendy's purse, but she found me and picked me up and I got a big hug and a kiss on the head and a nice scratch behind the ears. I'm glad she liked the bracelet. She's one of the nicest bipeds I've ever met, and I'm really glad she was in the booth next to us.

Anyway, the day went on. Wendy and Tom sold some chain mail. I'm a worthless sales bunny and did a lot of reading, blah, blah, blah.

I watched Simon and Elizabeth pack up their stuff to leave. And while I was really glad I got to meet them, I wasn't sad or anything that it was all over. I know I'll talk to Simon again (there's a forum on the webpage for Rezolution, and he's on it sometimes, and I just signed up so I know we'll talk there sometime), and Elizabeth.... dear Elizabeth. Well, she could never be mine. But, I'm glad to have gotten to meet her....

... and we'll always have Genghis Con.

No comments:

Post a Comment