Friday, October 6, 2006

Lame Excuses from a Busy Bunny

For filler, here's a picture of me taking in the rock formation "Kissing Camels" at Garden of the Gods in Colorado Springs.


I gotta get back down there, now that I've figured out the camera and take better pictures. It's a really pretty park, and Manitou Springs is one of my favorite places to hang out.

******************************

So I've inadvertantly given myself a WEEK off. But it hasn't been rest and relaxation, oh no.

The first week of school has turned out to be far busier than I ever anticipated.

The puppies have almost all gone to their new homes. I just need to make arrangements to ship Mal's to him and that'll be that.

The freakin pixies appear to be taking over the house. Not just my house, Wendy's house too! Every time I turn around, it seems like there's another one! And now, there's someone ELSE wandering the house too. I don't think he's a pixie, but I don't know yet. Plays a mean guitar, though. (shrug)

My trees have dropped leaves everywhere, and I only have one rake (not like Kumo would help anyway, but Rabbit might).

It's just been busy. I love October. I love Halloween (and I am SO ready. Come on, someone have a party. Someone who isn't me.) I love the scent of Autumn on the morning breeze, and I love all the colors. So pretty!!!

So anyway, I hope you're enjoying your first week of October. And I'll get back to blogging tomorrow morning at the writers' group.

No comments:

Post a Comment