Sunday, September 17, 2006

Spiritways' 10th Anniversary Party!!


Yesterday was a busy day. And I missed the writers group... again.

Wendy was playing harp at Spiritways for their 10th anniversary celebration. I love Spiritways, it's one of my very favorite metaphysical shops, so I went along.

While Wendy played, I wandered around and checked everything out.

Of course, I immediately homed in on the carrots.


And the cake.


They had a "decorate your own cookie" station which looked delicious.


Maybe I shouldn't have gone to this event while hungry? Ah well. Anyway...

They also had candles, and very high quality essential oils.


How come there are dog headed Gods, but not a bunny headed one?


Their selection of crystals is phenomenal.


They also have a lot of fairy stuff, and while I was checking THAT out...


I spotted HER!


"What are YOU doing here?" I asked

"It sounded like an interesting event. Your friend is playing harp." She replied.

If I were a more paranoid bunny, I would think she was following me, but I'm sure it's just a coincidence. (shrug)

She asked me what I thought of one of the "fairy houses" and I said I thought it was very nice. All she said was "Oh, good!" with a great big smile. Weird.


Anyway, she pulled up a chair, and we were audience for Wendy's harp performance (which was GREAT!)


She vanished while Wendy was packing up her harp and we were getting ready to leave. I don't know where she went, but she took the little chair with her, and the fairy house she'd been looking at was also gone. I have no idea how she got them out of the store, she must've been there with someone. (shrug)

The evening was spent over at Blackjack and Gir's house, talking to them about setting up a bunny blog of their own, and the Halloween party and stuff. We're going horseback riding next weekend, which will be GREAT!

I don't know how I've managed to live a life where all my weekends are planned out a week in advance, but I guess it's okay. I think I just know a lot of great people, and I love getting to spend time with them.

Today is ALSO a super busy day, so I'd better get hopping. I'll take more pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment