Saturday, July 15, 2006

Long Friday Night

Last night, Wendy and I couldn't sleep. Which was only bad because we needed to be up early for the writers' group. You can tell it's a rough morning when you need a cup of coffee before you can go to the coffee shop.

Many, many thanks to LadyDragonfly for sending me this kick ass one:one coffee maker. I LOVE this thing. The "small" setting is EXACTLY perfect for my big mug!


Voltaire is checking out Wendy's coffee mug. I don't actually let him drink coffee. Of all the things in the world that Voltaire needs, I think caffiene is pretty low on the list.

Anyway, since I'm kind of dragging this morning, I thought I'd post a perkier moment in my history. This is video of me, being taught some dance moves by my new friend (and classmate) Dan at the anniversary party last month! Just click on the picture of me dancing to see the video of me dancing! Enjoy!

As a side note, I stumbled across this site last night: Stuffed Suprematism and it made me realize that my family and I don't have it so bad. We're really quite respected by the humans we hang around with. So this Whitebear character is a little spooky, but he did point out to me that I take a lot of my stuffed animal freedom and travels for granted.

Maybe thinking about stuffed animal suppression was what kept me up last night. Don't know. But I DO know, right now, I need more coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment