Monday, July 20, 2009

Tycho and the Dog Psychologist

As I was taking Voltaire for her evening walk, I saw Tycho and Shirley, the dog trainer and psychologist sitting and chatting on one of the park benches.


Shirley is a remarkable dog trainer, and if anyone can help him figure out why he got all upset last night at the movie, I'm sure it's her.

Hopefully she can get him to quit that whimpering too. It's sad, and it's obnoxious.


However, I am not a nosy bunny, so I just kept walking with Voltaire and did not disturb their conversation.


Voltaire LOVES her evening walkies.



I was just hoping that she'd be done before the rain came. It looked like some heavy weather might be moving in.


We started heading back just as the drops began to fall. Apparently Shirley and Tycho had already gone in, since the bench was empty.

I hope she helped him out. I don't want to be nosy, but I probably will politely ask him about it when I see him next.

Courteous curiosity only, mind you. Not even going to ask about if he's really up for the convention. Nope. Not asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment