Sunday, July 19, 2009

Seeing the Harry Potter Movie - Almost

So off we went to see Harry Potter. Unfortunately, this meant sharing the purse with Tycho. Tycho is not a diminutive dog. I dare say he could lay off the dog biscuits a bit.


This is just not going to work, and I hope that Wendy is not even CONSIDERING taking both of us, because there is just no way.


I navigated, of course. Even though Tycho insisted on thinking he knew where we were going.


When we arrived at the theater, the parking lot was PACKED. Tycho gave a little whimper and asked how many cars I thought were there.


I told him the cars weren't the important part, and that if you figured there were probably 3 - 4 people PER car in the theater, that was a LOT of people.

He got a very strange look, and went very silent. And then he just started shuddering and whining.

Wendy unceremoniously threw me out of the purse, so she could talk to Tycho who was apparently having some kind of weird attack. So I went and looked at movie posters.


I'm looking forward to 2012. I know, his record isn't great (*cough* Day After Tomorrow *cough*) but I'm not looking for great drama. I'm looking for New York falling off the continent into the ocean.


I am also really looking forward to District 9. While I don't condone their "No Humans" policy, there are days I do understand it.


I am embarrassed to admit I've already watched an illegal copy of Ponyo on the internet. I didn't really mean to. But it was so good, even without being dubbed, I sat and watched the whole thing one afternoon. I am really glad it's finally coming out here, so I can show it to Wendy and Kirkachu and see what they think too. Great movie!


Wendy finished up talking to Tycho and found me looking at the poster for the Fame movie. She kindly suggested that we could catch a midnight screening when it came out, snickering the whole time.


She thinks she's funny.

Anyway, it turns out we weren't going to be able to see Harry Potter after all. Tycho was just a little too freaked out by something and Wendy had decided we should go home.


He really was pretty upset. I don't know what set him off. He wouldn't come out of her purse, and he wouldn't quit whining. Poor dog. I felt kind of bad for him.

Wendy said that tomorrow he'll be seeing Shirley, resident stuffie dog trainer. I guess she knows a lot about dog psychology. I hope she can fix whatever's wrong with him. I hate to see him like this.

And that whine is starting to give me a headache.

No comments:

Post a Comment