Thursday, November 22, 2007

Gage's Funtastick Thanksgiving

Hmm...

Well, so Wendy finally took me out. We went to dinner at Paris on the Platte to see my favorite kid and her dad.

Unfortunately, Paris on the Platte is a smoke shop now, so EVERYONE (well, except us) was smoking like little chimneys!

When I got home, I reeked. But I figured I would air out. After a few days, Kumo let me know that in her opinion, I had not "aired out".


She wouldn't let up, and told me that Miranda (yeah, THAT Miranda) had opened a new Stuffie day spa and that she'd heard really good things about it. She suggested pointedly that I should go check it out. (And Kumo has a katana, so when she's "pointedly" suggesting, there can be actual pointy things involved).

So I went and checked it out.


Miranda actually has a pretty nice setup. Very relaxing, kind of a tropical theme. She said there was even a whirlpool. Yeah... a whirlpool.


I really do not like that pixie. Not one bit.

But I do smell better.

Hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving too!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment