Saturday, July 7, 2007

Beeeep!! We Interrupt This Blog for an Exciting Side Trip!!!!

I've been a bad bunny, and I haven't told you guys even HALF of the stuff we did in Washington state. And here I am going on another trip anyway.

Today, Wendy, Wendy's Aunt Linda, and I all went to see somewhere really, really beautiful...

And some really cool things...

Actually, a couple of really cool bridges...

We went to the Royal Gorge!!!

I've never been, and neither had Wendy. It was so spiffy! I took a LOT of pictures.

So, up next (after I finish telling you about my Pacific Northwest adventure) - Gage Goes to the Royal Gorge!!!

(Okay, so there's the Train Museum to talk about too. But don't you worry for a second that this means I'm not going to make Wendy keep taking me out places! No siree bob! I'll get caught up. I will!)

No comments:

Post a Comment